Justin Beiber Is An Asshole



Remember Mariah Yeeter? She was the woman who claimed Justin Bieber was the father of her child. Mariah experienced the standard 15 minutes of fame and then was completely discredited. Now, she enjoys about as much popularity as octomom does. Also, do not view the nude photos of octomom. This is for you own good. I will never get that image out of my eyes. Anyways, everyone had pretty much forgotten about the Mariah incident until Justin Bieber sent this tweet out to his 20 million followers: 


The link is a video of Borat repeating, "You will never get this." I know young girls and my best friend Jaime will rip my eyeballs out for saying this, but Justin Bieber's kind of a douche. Now I am not saying that Mariah is not a lying- fame-whore, but Mariah is a young woman, with a child, who has some major problems to work through. The jab Justin took, months after the incident, is like kicking a three-legged dog. I think Justin Bieber might be an asshole.