Breaking: Beyonce Does Her Own Hair and Makeup

Oh my fucking god.

No Way. Beyonce does her own hair? I do my own hair! Wow, she really is just a regular working mom. Just like us!

Why does Us Weekly insist on running these stories?  I do not want Beyonce to be just like me. She has millions of dollars, a famous husband and a ridiculous lifestyle. This morning I ate a bag of walnuts for breakfast because I was too lazy to go grocery shopping last night. I am strangely full and yet still unsatisfied. I don't want to read about Beyonce's walnut-eating. I want to read about how Beyonce closed down a hospital ward to give birth, how she may have faked her own pregnancy to avoid getting fat and that she spends one third of her entire life on a yacht.

Anyways, if you care you can read about how Beyonce likes to use old mascara here.