Insane Celebrity Shopping Sprees


 I love nothing more than reading about celebrity shopping sprees. I enjoy them even more when the celebrity in question has a serious financial meltdown. My favourite story of all time is Scott Storch. Scott, who you may remember from an episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami where he gets Kourtney and Scott back together or from all those hit records he produced, went bankrupt because of his love of cocaine and buying the likes of Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian diamond necklaces. Now that's a sound investment. Anyways, the best part of the story (for me, not him) is that all the articles about his economic hardships include headlines about him "blowing through his millions" or "snorting his way to ruin.

Ha!

Anyways, The Frisky compiled a list of the most insane celebrity shopping sprees. Here is a recap.
  • Jennifer Aniston spent $20,000 on lights for her LA mansion. 
  • Kim Kardashian spent $100,000 on handbags from Hermes. She bought 7 in total. Also, is it just me or has Kim ruined Hermes handbags for everyone? 
  • Victoria Beckham spent $1, 562,000 on various items in Milan. I have a feeling these "various items" did not include food. I on the other hand could spend a million on pasta. mmmmmm. 
  • Justin Beiber spent $3,000 at G-Star. (Really? G-Star?)
  • Will.i.am spent $23,000 in 30 minutes at Vivienne Westwood. That is including the discount he received.
  • Teresa Guidice spent $60,000 days after declaring bankruptcy. No comment.
  • Brad Pitt spent $10,000 at a children's clothing store for his daughter/son Shiloh.
  • Beyonce spent  $100,000 on gold Balenciaga leggings and a bra top. Practical. 
 I totally feel justified in buying myself a $4.00 drink at Starbucks today. Cheers!