Kid's Choice Awards

I hate children but I really identify with tween culture and so I always look forward to the Kid's Choice Awards. I think it has something to do with the fact that I like my entertainment predictable and melodramatic. The show is also fun because the adults always look super uncomfortable and everyone wears really fugly clothes. In their defence, I guess its hard to wear something that is both fabulous and slime-resistant. Below is a fashion recap. I did not cover everyone, because I either had no idea who a person was or it was a child and I don't really care about their clothing.

Image c/o UsMagazine
Katy Perry, looking like Katy Perry. I am sick of this hairstyle and the fact that she always wears like 14 pounds of makeup. But I am a generous harpy, so I will admit that this is a fun outfit for the occasion. Katy is wearing a Gerlan Jeans bra, shirt and neon green heels.





Image c/o UsMagazine
Selena Gomez in Dolce & Gabbana. Is Selena the face of a D&G line I don't know about? She seems to wear them a lot. Either way, this is a very cute outfit and very event appropriate.

Image c/o UsMagazine
Oh K-stew. Why she felt the need to wear those shoes with that dress is beyond me. I feel like this is too matronly for this event. Maybe if we chopped off the sleeves? Or just burned it?

Actually, I just looked at this again while I was editing and now I don't know how I feel about. Maybe I even like it? I think I really like the colour?

Oh K-stew I wish I was this divided about your performance in Breaking Dawn. Because I wasn't divided at all. You were terrible. 

Kristen is wearing a Stella McCartney dress and Barbara Bui pumps.

Image c/o Cocoperez
Ashley Tisdale is in a Kymerah mullet dress. Ugh. Also, is it just me or does her face always look dirty?

Image c/o UsMagazine
Heidi Klum in a dress and boots by Roland Mouret. Maybe this is not appropriate for a kid's event? However, if I had her body I would have showed up in nothing, so maybe I am not the best judge. 

Image c/o UsMagazine
Ariel Winter in Cynthia Rowley. Do we think that Ariel looks like Kylie Jenner?

Image c/o UsMagazine
Emma Stone in a Antonio Berardi dress and Alejandro Ingelmo sandals. Those shoes are really cute in a super normal way. Like, I could totally wear them for lunch. I love a great lunch shoe. I like the rest of the outfit too. I just wish that she wore a lip colour. Also, that hair colour better be for a movie. *shakes fist*


Image c/o UsMagazine

Michelle is hot! I have no idea who the other two people are in the picture, but the blonde woman is definitely embracing tween culture to an inappropriate degree. The only criticism I have of the First Lady's outfit is that her zipper is way to long. The zipper is almost as long as Kim Kardashian's center part. 

Image c/o Us Magazine
Like usual, Nicki looks like Lady Gaga threw up a rainbow. Although I really want to play a game of Trouble right now.

As I watched people get covered in slime during this show I was reminded of one of our great lost shows, Ghost Writer. I have provided a clip of the slime monster to refresh everyone's memory. Enjoy!