Met Gala: The Best Of The Crazy

Yay for the insane! The Met Gala always has the best crazy outfits. I wish people dressed like this everyday.


Coco Rocha in a Givenchy pantsuit. This belonged to Elizabeth Taylor and apparently still has a wine stain on it. Ew. I hope that is the only stain. I love Coco though. If only because she referred to this as her Aladdin suit.






Sarah Jessica Parker in Valentino. Does she have matching wallpaper shoes? I can't tell if that is fabric or a shoe. I hope its a shoe.



SHINY!!!!!! This is Bianca Brandolini D'Adda in Dolce & Gabbana. Bianca is an Italian noble socialite. Are noble socialites better than regular socialites? Because it seems like she's trying to compensate for something...


Elizabeth Banks in Mary Katrantzou. Beyonce's not the only one who can fake a pregnancy!


In what world does that necklace go with that dress?  I get that she really liked both of them, but sometimes you have to choose.

January Jones in Atelier Versace. 


EAT SOMETHING.


Chloe Sevigny in Miu Miu. Chloe why can't we be best friends? I'll be cool, I promise.


Christina Ricci in Thakoon. All I can see is a sea horse. An adorable little sea horse.


PUT IT AWAY!

Anja Rubik in Anthony Vaccarello.


Mary-Kate Olsen in The Row. Love the dress, but what is up with MK's hair? I hope she has not been dipping into Karl's wig powder.


Florence Welch in Alexander McQueen dress. This looks buoyant.


I hate everything about this.