Top-Ten Looks From The Met Gala

1.

Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte. I really hope she has a monocle tucked under her lapel.

2. 

Carey Mulligan in Prada. So shiny! Also, did you know Carey just got married? Well she did and she did it in Prada and Wellingtons.

3.

Lana Del Ray in Altuzarra. I know, Lana is overrated and terrible, but who cares? She looks awesome here. Like a Gothic, medieval, little red riding hood. I feel like her dress would feel like chain-mail. I would spend the entire party playing with it. That is probably the only reason I'm not invited to this event. Damn my attraction to unusual fabrics!

4.

Jessica Alba in Michael Kors. If I was invited to the Met Gala I would most certainty wear this outfit. It's gold and it has a flattering cut. I also really like Jessica's lipstick colour.

 5.
 
 
Emma Stone in Lanvin. Love the dress but hate the styling. She looks like a 12-year old going to a pre-teen dance in 1992. Her hair needs to be sleeker and she should change shoes. But I do really like the dress.
 
6. 
 

Kristen Stewart in Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière. I just love this so much. I know this is Balenciaga but Kristen Stewart has been giving me a Jil Sander vibe lately and I'm digging it.

 7.
 
Eva Mendes in Prada. Beautiful colour on her.

8. 

 
 
Diane Kruger in Prada. If Joshua Jackson ran out dressed like Luminaire I would die of happiness.

9.


Hanneli Mustaparta in Calvin Klein. This looks so snugly and glamorous. Since when do those things ever go together? I love the idea that you can feel super covered up, while still having your bra on display. Its like when I was little and would close one eye and suddenly feel like I was hidden from the world. I was not the smartest child.

10. 

 
Kate Bosworth in Prada. Kate can do no wrong.

Also, I hate the dress but how hot does Leslie Knope look?

Damn!

You can see the full red-carpet slideshow here.