Best Pregnant Cover

Celebrities are just like us! If I am ever pregnant (unlikely) I am sure my first order of business will be to pose seductively on a magazine cover. Well that and also arrange some sort of gentleman's agreement with the manager of a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream factory.

Anyways, I was very happy to finally view the Jessica Simpson pregnancy cover because now we (meaning anyone who cares) can judge who in the holy trinity of blonde pop-stars of yore has the best cover. 

I am going to have to go with Britney. Jessica looks like she has that weird belly-button stretch mark pregnant ladies get and Xtina just looks like Xtina. However, I think the thing that really pushed me in the Britney corner is her facial expression. The look says, "I am pregnant, I am still hot, and I will give you a wicked rim job." I respect that. She is such a southern belle.