On The Road

I am not going to lie, I am pretty excited to see this movie. On the Road by Jack Kerouac is one of my favourite books. I will also admit that I like Kristen Stewart. I know, I know. I think I like her because everyone hates her and also because Robert Pattinson is dating her. Sometimes I find myself liking a celebrity solely because of their significant other. Robert Pattinson is so charming and lovely! Kristen must compensate for her lack of good looks with a great personality. It just makes sense. The same thing happened with Katy Perry and Russel Brand. I was totally convinced that Katy Perry must be secretly hilarious. Turns out I was wrong and she is just a humorless idiot with bad style. Oh well, at least now that they are divorced I am free to hate her again.

Watch the trailer and tell me what you think.