I Am So Over Flour Bombing

Ugh, its not that I mind Kim copying me but would it kill her to do it properly? Like, when I copied  Ali and got a procedure done to cover up my coke bloat, I made sure to hire the same surgeon. He is like way famous by the way, he did Priscilla Presley's face too.  Anyways, Kim should totally know that no one uses publicity flour bombs anymore. For one thing, I would never use flour, as unfortunate mix ups can occur and secondly, glitter is way more on trend. She is such a try-hard. I feel like way more justified in giving Jon Hamm head now and making him promise to call Kim an idiot in the press.  I was totally only doing it for fun at the time, but like always my choices seem to get better as time goes on. It's like that time I stole that necklace, because I wanted to use it for my Halloween costume as Kathryn from Cruel Intentions and then I got charged and everyone paid attention to me again. Also, I got to work at the morgue and now I have access to some pretty dope make-up. Funny how things work out.

Anyways, if anyone needs me I'll be at The Standard stalking Terry Richardson. I still can't believe he's fucking that sloppy mess Paz De La Huerta.

Later losers.