This Is Horrifying

Image c/o The Superficial
Listen, I love trash TV and  I love Jersey Shore but I think we will have to part ways soon. I cannot laugh at how stupid and trashy the cast is if there is a child involved. I have some standards! This is the reason I hate Teen Mom. Yes the individuals on the show are hilarious but puking in public and warding off the Children's Aid Society does not make good entertainment. I suggest a Spiedi show to fill the void. Did you know Spencer Pratt is at University now? I would 100% watch a show with him attending classes and frat parties. Twenty bucks says at least one professor will suffer an injury from a crystal related assault. Come on MTV make this happen!

Even better idea: Speidi and Courtney Stodden/ Doug Hutchison will have a pose off show. Who do you think would win?



Add caption